Please be sure to send your item(s) back in full accordance with our return policy:
- Items must be sent back within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are non-returnable.
- Beauty products, cosmetics, haircare and accessories are non-returnable.
- Garden of Iris reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our Distribution Center.
- Garden of Iris does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery. (Note: If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue exchange/return. Please email email@example.com for assistance.)
- Return packages must include a completed return request form and original packing slip to ensure processing. (Note: If the return request form is not filled out correctly, your return may experience delays in processing. You may use the return request form included in your original packaging.)
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our Distribution Center or corporate office.
Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Garden of Iris will not issue return. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you either a return.
Helpful Hint: if returning by mail, you will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if 1) an address is invalid or missing information 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued a refund minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Garden of Iris does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Garden of Iris reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Garden of Iris reserves the right to refuse service (both in-person and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Garden of Iris items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Wardrobing & Excessive Returns
Our Customer Protection Team handles situations in which a customer return history may be indicative of fraudulent activity or wardrobing. In these situations, the Customer Protection Team will reach out to discuss the situation and work with you to either resolve the issue or determine if we need to refuse service going forward. While we never want to reject a customer, we must ensure the safety, welfare, and comfort of all customers.
Because we can’t ensure our customers will be issued the style/size they desire by the time their returned items come back to the Distribution Center, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. Instead, we welcome you to return your item(s) in accordance with our Easy Returns policy and repurchase the item(s) in your desired size or style once you receive your refund.
Should you receive a damaged item, please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and email the photo to our Customer Care team (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with a description of the damaged item and your Order Number. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please email email@example.com within 2 days of delivery. Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution.
Returns by Mail
Complete a returns request form (included in your original packaging ), and include it in your return package. If the return request form is not filled out correctly, your return may experience delays in processing. Kindly note that if you neglect to include the correct Order Number on the return form and/or the correct return item(s), we will be unable to process your return. Additionally, multiple order returns must be accompanied by separate return forms for each order.
Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed. Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, Garden of Iris reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition.
All return shipping charges must be prepaid.
Send your package to:
Garden Of Iris
180 Talmadge RD STE 694
Edison NJ 08817-2860
Garden of Iris requires items to be returned within 14 days of the delivery date, as stated in our Returns Policy. Returns received in our Distribution Center or retail locations after 14 days are considered to be “stale” returns.
Alternatively, Garden of Iris reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items. We will apply a 50% restocking fee to any stale item(s) sent back in resalable condition and in accordance with our Return Policy when processed at our Distribution Center. A refund will be issued to following our normal returns procedure.Still Need Help? Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org!